Creative Writing on the Go (April 2019)
If you’re like most people interested in writing, you face a common challenge: developing a regular writing practice in a very busy life. In this workshop run by Paul Malone, you’ll explore your writing aspirations and discover how you can practically go about pursuing them.
Whether you dream of writing a novel or you simply love creative writing in its myriad of forms, following writing rituals is not only essential for writing flow, in good time, like stepping stones, they will lead you to your destination.
At the end of this creative writing workshop you will:
- have explored creative writing in a fun and friendly group setting
- have created your personal writing rituals to get your writing flowing
- have learned about or strengthened your understanding about those elements of fiction essential for writing stories
- come away with your own writing material and the inspiration to take your writing to the next level
When: Saturday 27th April 2019 from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Where: Cocoquadrat, Wiedner Hauptstrasse 65, 1040 Vienna
Price: €75 (adult) or €32.50 (full-time student)
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to workshop commencement
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- Fully refundable if the workshop is cancelled.
Although the workshops involve little physical activity, Paul Malone cannot be held liable, and you agree not to hold him or the proprietor/s of the workshop venues liable for any damage to yourself or your property.
You understand the workshops are not English language lessons. To get the most out of these workshops, participants should have at least an intermediate level of English.
The workshops does not include any personal written feedback on your writing from Paul Malone.
Any workshop material is provided for your use only, and it is not to be copied or distributed without written consent from Paul Malone.