Introduction to the Short Story
In this fun workshop run by Paul Malone, you will discover the joys of writing your very own short story! Through instruction, examples, group discussion, and writing, the workshop covers:
- Story concept: exploring and developing ideas
- Elements of fiction: the fundamentals of writing a short story
- Writing your story: having fun writing your first draft
- Revising your story: from first to final draft, how to make your story shine!
The workshop is ideal for anyone interested in creative writing in English.
Date: Saturday 10th November 2018
Time: 09:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Cocoquardrat, Wiednerhauptstrasse 65, 1040 Vienna
This workshop is ideal for people who would like to learn how to write a short story. It may also used as a springboard for the 6-Week Short Story Workshop.
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to workshop commencement
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- Fully refundable if the workshop is cancelled.
Although the workshops involve little physical activity, Paul Malone cannot be held liable, and you agree not to hold him or the proprietor/s of the workshop venues liable for any damage to yourself or your property.
You understand the workshops are not English language lessons. To get the most out of these workshops, participants should have at least an intermediate level of English.
The workshops does not include any personal written feedback on your writing from Paul Malone.
Any workshop material is provided for your use only, and it is not to be copied or distributed without written consent from Paul Malone.