How To Write A Short Story
This “how to” workshop is ideal for people who would like to learn how to write a short story. It may also used as a springboard for the 6-Week Short Story Workshop.
This workshop includes:
- guidance on “how to” write a short story
- group reading and analysis of a renowned short story
- a creative writing session to launch you into your own short story
You will have learned about the short story and started writing your own!
Location: Vienna Workshop Gallery, Laudongasse 9, 1080, Vienna
Date: Sat. 27th January 2018
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Max. participants: 12
Fee: € 55 (15% off for full-time students)
Now closed for registrations. Please look back in June for more “How to” workshop dates.
Further 2018 “How To” Workshops to follow
Dates to be announced approx. 6 weeks before workshop commencement.
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to workshop commencement
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- Fully refundable if the workshop is cancelled.
Although the workshops involve little physical activity, Paul Malone cannot be held liable, and you agree not to hold him or the proprietor/s of the workshop venues liable for any damage to yourself or your property.
You understand the workshops are not English language lessons. To get the most out of these workshops, participants should have at least an intermediate level of English.
The workshops does not include any personal written feedback on your writing from Paul Malone.
Any workshop material is provided for your use only, and it is not to be copied or distributed without written consent from Paul Malone.