In this fun 6-week short story program, you’ll be guided through the entire process of writing your short story.
Beginner to experienced writers and people with English as a 2nd language are welcome!
The program includes:
- 3 short story workshops in Vienna
- creative writing exercises as preparation for the program
- a program booklet
- weekly emails to keep you on track
- a supportive participants’ network—exchanging feedback
- a unique “story pitching” system
- personal feedback from me (Paul Malone) on your revised story
- a closing story presentation session
You will have experienced the entire story writing process–from exploring ideas, writing a draft, rewriting, and editing–and have written your very own short story.
The next 6-week short story program will run in April 2019.
- Full details (including registration) will be posted here in February 2019
- The program will only run with 10 participants (no more or less)
- If you are interested in participating in the program and know of others who may also be, for everyone’s benefit, please share this page with them 🙂