In this fun 6-week short story program, you’ll be guided through the entire process of writing your short story.
Beginner to experienced writers and people with English as a 2nd language are welcome!
The program includes:
- 3 group coaching sessions at Praxis Wien 5
- creative writing exercises as preparation for the workshop
- a short story workshop booklet
- weekly coaching emails
- a supportive participants’ network—exchanging feedback
- a unique “story pitching” system
- personal feedback from your coach on your revised story
- a closing story presentation session
You will have experienced the entire story writing process–from exploring ideas, writing a draft, rewriting, and editing–and have written your very own short story.
The next short story workshop begins on 17th February 2018:
Session 1: Sat. 17th February, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Session 2: Sat. 10th March, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Session 3: Thurs. 22nd March, 6.00pm to 9.00pm
The workshop is held in a charming studio at Praxis Wien 5, Rüdigergasse 18/9, 1050 Vienna.
Max. participants: 8
Fee: € 185 (15% off for full-time students)
The workshop is suitable for beginner to experienced writers and writers with English as a 2nd language. Along with the three coaching sessions, you will need to set aside at least 3 hours a week for writing and communicating with other writers.
Now closed for registrations. Please check back again in April for the next program.
Further 2018 short story workshops:
May – June
October – November
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to workshop commencement
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- Fully refundable if the workshop is cancelled.
Although the workshops involve little physical activity, Paul Malone cannot be held liable, and you agree not to hold him or the proprietor/s of the workshop venues liable for any damage to yourself or your property.
You understand the workshops are not English language lessons. To get the most out of these workshops, participants should have at least an intermediate level of English.
Any workshop material is provided for your use only, and it is not to be copied or distributed without written consent from Paul Malone.