This inspirational 6-week creative writing program is ideal for people interested in creative writing in a friendly and supportive group environment
Beginner to experienced writers and people with English as a 2nd language are welcome!
The program includes:
- 6 weekly creative writing sessions at The Vienna Workshop Gallery
- creative writing exercises and workshop facilitation by Paul Malone
- a fun and supportive group atmosphere
- the opportunity to share your writing
You will have developed a regular writing practice and your own portfolio of creative writing that may flourish into an extended writing project or simply be enjoyed as the fruits of your endeavours.
The next creative writing program:
Starts: Fri. 16th February 2018 and runs each Friday until 23rd March.
Times: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Location: Vienna Workshop Gallery, Laudongasse 9, 1080, Vienna
Max. participants: 12
Fee: € 165 (15% discount for full time students)
Now closed for registrations. Please check back again in June for the next program.
Further 2018 6-Week Creative Writing Workshops
September – October
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to workshop commencement
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- Fully refundable if the workshop is cancelled.
Although the workshops involve little physical activity, Paul Malone cannot be held liable, and you agree not to hold him or the proprietor/s of the workshop venues liable for any damage to yourself or your property.
You understand the workshops are not English language lessons. To get the most out of these workshops, participants should have at least an intermediate level of English.
The workshop does not include any personal written feedback on your writing from Paul Malone.
Any workshop material is provided for your use only, and it is not to be copied or distributed without written consent from Paul Malone.