Make your writing a reality with AWP!
This 8-week program is ideal for anyone who’d love to make 2018 a year of remarkable writing achievements. Whether you dream of writing a novel, a short story, a play, a biography, or any other creative writing endevour AWP will help you make your writing a reality.
- An inspiring 3-hour kick-off session where you’ll:
- set a meaningful, measurable, and realistic writing goal
- develop your writing plan
- address “writers block” and procrastination (for people stuck on a writing project)
- meet other writers in the program
- Two 3-hour “keeping on track” sessions where you’ll:
- reunite with the entire group and share your writing experience
- discuss challenges and possible solutions
- revisit your goals, update your writing plan, and refocus
You will have set your meaningful writing goal, developed an effective writing plan, and worked towards achievement!
Kick-off session: Sat. 17th February 2018, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Keeping on track session 1: Sat. 17th March, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Keeping on track session 2: Sat. 7th April, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Location: Praxis Wien 5, Rüdigergasse 18/9, 1050 Wien
Max. participants: 12
Further AWP dates:
- April – July
- September – November
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to workshop commencement
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop commencement
- Fully refundable if the workshop is cancelled.
Although the workshops involve little physical activity, Paul Malone cannot be held liable, and you agree not to hold him or the proprietor/s of the workshop venues liable for any damage to yourself or your property.
You understand the workshops are not English language lessons. To get the most out of these workshops, participants should have at least an intermediate level of English.
The workshops does not include any personal written feedback on your writing from Paul Malone.
Any workshop material is provided for your use only, and it is not to be copied or distributed without written consent from Paul Malone.