Creative Cafe: creative writing sessions to supercharge your imagination!
Do you live in Vienna, Austria? Do you enjoy creative writing and meeting other writers in a fun and supportive atmosphere? If so, I invite you to join me at Creative Café.
Kicking off in April 2017, Creative Café sessions are the ideal forum for you to explore creative writing and potentially develop ideas for exciting writing projects. Each session is facilitated by Paul Malone.
The sessions are ideal for people who
- enjoy reading and writing
- enjoy meeting other writers
- wish to explore creative writing
- might like to write stories
- would like to use their English (as a 2nd language) skills for a creative endeavor
- might have been writing for a while and have stagnated
- are looking for inspiration for their next big writing project
Beginner to experienced writers and writers with English as a 2nd language are welcome.
The spring 2017 sessions:
- Saturday 1st April, 9.30am to 12.00pm (booked out)
- Saturday 13th May, 9.30am to 12.00pm (had a great time!)
- Saturday 17th June, 9.30am to 12.00pm (booked out! Have a lovely summer 🙂
The Creative Café sessions are held at Praxiswien5–a charming studio in Vienna’s 5th district, a short walk from U4 Pilgramgasse or U4 Kettenbrückengasse. Full location details provided with booking confirmation.
Bookings are essential and places are limited. If you’d like to come along please send me an email with the day you’d like to participate.
One session: €35
One session student: €28*
*Full time student
Payment details provided with booking confirmation
Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting you at Creative Café!